Digital Crush, the Inland Northwest’s first Digital Marketing Summit, will be held Friday, October 11, 2019, at the Three Rivers Convention Center in Tri-Cities, Washington. Early Bird Tickets go on sale Monday, July 15.
Digital Crush is a full-packed, one-day conference for digital marketers and business professionals looking to grow their digital marketing skillset and toolbox. The Summit’s goal is to bring together and educate digital marketers and small business members of the inland northwest on practical and important digital marketing practices, which drive increased market share, new customers, and profitability, through utilization of the newest and best practices in digital marketing.
Announcing the 2019 Digital Crush Summit Speaker Lineup:
- Paul Warner, Marketing Campaign Manager Schweitzer Engineering, Pullman, WA
- Ali Schwanke, CEO Simple Strat, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Torey Azure, CEO BrandCraft, Tri-Cities, WA
- Spencer Haws, Blogger at NichePursuits.com + Founder LongTailPro.com & LinkWhisperer.com, Tri-Cities, WA
- Chris Davis, Performance Marketing Manager ConnectYourCare, Tri-Cities, WA
- Diane Mahan, Chief Digital Strategy Officer Klü Digital, Spokane, WA
- Matt Johnston, CEO Guide Social, Philadelphia, PA
- Barrett Pryce, Director of Marketing Vivid Learning Systems, Tri-Cities, WA
- Thomas Kratch, President & CEO Activities & Tours Marketing by TRK Creative, Seattle, WA
- Dee Boyle, Digital Marketing Strategist BrandCraft, Tri-Cities, WA
- Travis Scott, Director of Marketing at ISM, Spokane, WA
- Bethany Lee, Digital Marketing Manager Visit Tri-Cities, Tri-Cities, WA
Additional speaker announcements are anticipated over the coming weeks. Torey Azure, BrandCraft CEO and a member of the Digital Crush Planning Committee, said “we’re excited to bring a digital summit to the Inland Northwest, providing both an opportunity for the exchange of best practices and good ideas around digital marketing, and equipping regional business professionals and digital marketers with additional education opportunities and resources to help realize an even greater return on their digital marketing investments.”
While digital marketing summits are held around the country, this will be the first summit of its kind held in Eastern Washington. Tickets and more event info can be found at http://thedigitalcrush.com/.
About Digital Crush
Digital Crush is a full-packed, one-day conference for digital marketers and business professionals looking to grow their digital marketing skillset and toolbox. In a collaborative and inspiring atmosphere, participants will be able to learn, exchange ideas, network and establish relationships with others in the area.